Terms and Conditions
Terms and Conditions
Momentum Media Group Pty Ltd (ABN 24 610 789 369), and/or Momentum Media Holdings Pty Ltd (ABN 92 126 853 085) and/or Momentum Connect Pty Ltd (ABN 42 624 560 185) (’we’, ‘us’, ‘our’, “Momentum Media”) is the organiser of, or acting on behalf of a third party in organising, the event, or the conference, or the awards (“Event”).
Momentum does not refund, or provide you with a credit note, or allow you to transfer, at any time, in the event that a third party obtained, or registered, or paid for a ticket on your behalf. This applies whether or not the third party did so with or without your knowledge or consent. The third party may include, but not limited to, an Event sponsor, Event partner, your aggregator, and/or your colleague.
If you can no longer attend the event
- Momentum Media charges a AUD$50.00 administration fee for each ticket for any cancellation no less than thirty (30) days prior to your event date.
- Momentum Media does not issue a refund if you cancel less than thirty (30) days prior to your event date.
- If you unable to attend, you may
- send a colleague in your place at no additional fee. Please call a member of our event sales team on 02 9922 3300 and advise the name and email address of the replacement delegate.
- apply for a credit note. Momentum Media, may provide you with a credit note at its total discretion. This is also subject to you making the application no less than seven (7) business days prior to the event.
In the event that Momentum Media offers you a credit note, the following apply.
- Credit note cannot be converted into a refund, in part or on whole.
- The value of the credit note must be used within twelve (12) months from the original credit note date.
- You cannot extend the credit for more than twelve (12) months from the original credit note date.
- If the ticket or admission price of the event you intend to use the credit note for is higher than the value of the credit note, you must pay the additional amount.
- If the ticket or admission price of the event you intend to use the credit note for is less than the value of the credit note, you do not receive a refund of the balance. You forfeit the remaining value of the credit note.
Personal Information Collection Notice
- Momentum Media collects your personal information, including email, phone numbers, and/or social media profiles, to facilitate services requested by you. This may include keeping you informed about our activities.
- Reference to Momentum Media may include reference to any or all our Event(s).
- We may contact you in the future for the promotion of various services, products, education and Event.
- If you attend any of our Event(s) you may be photographed, or filmed and images, or recorded on audio. We may use these material on various mediums to promote any our services, or titles, or brands.
- In the event that you do not wish to be photographed, or filmed, or recorded please tell our staff when you attend our Event.
- We may provide your personal details to third parties where required by law or for the purpose of facilitating services contracted by us. In the event we do so, your personal information may be disclosed to recipients outside of Australia or outside your domicile country, or state, or territory.
- Momentum may communicate with you through mail, or email, or social media, or SMS or telephone. The communication may include information from or on behalf of Event sponsors and other third parties.
- When you provide us with your information, you agree that you have provided your indefinite consent for us to use this contact for the purposes stated in this Terms and Conditions.
- You may also withdraw consent at any time. However, we may not be able to provide you with services you request.
Our Privacy Statement is available for your information.
For the Social Media Competition Terms and Conditions, click here