SMSF Adviser is an exciting resource for Australia’s bourgeoning self-managed super fund (SMSF) sector.
Every second month, SMSF Adviser keeps specialists up-to-date with compliance, regulatory and legal developments while arming them with the knowledge and insight needed to boost client servicing capabilities and to build better SMSF advice businesses.
These specialists include SMSF advisers, accountants, auditors, lawyers, product manufacturers and distribution businesses, as well as academics, regulators, industry thought leaders and related business professionals.
SMSF Adviser focuses on delivering the information these specialists require to thrive in today’s market, ensuring that sector specialists are equipped with the information they need to service Australians creating wealth via their SMSF.
Driven by a talented team of financial services journalists, each issue of SMSF Adviser includes:
- Latest news, insights and opinion
- Updates focusing on the latest compliance, regulatory, auditing and legal issues
- Cutting edge features offering specialists advice on technical strategies and investment management
- Best practice and practice management profiles from leading SMSF advice professionals
- Reports, rankings and other market intelligence to benchmark the growth of the SMSF sector
- Features focused on innovation in the SMSF sector
- Business development tactics and strategies for building successful SMSF advice businesses
If you’re seeking to enhance your capabilities while gaining access to the tools, techniques, knowledge and strategies you need to better service your SMSF clients, subscribe to SMSF Adviser today.