We are seeking a Customer Acquisition Specialist to lead our digital acquisition strategy, tactics, planning, and execution. If you have a passion for customer acquisition, then keep on reading!
Reporting to the Senior Manager, Direct Audience Revenue, you will be results-oriented with a proven track record of identifying and acquiring new customers through digital marketing channels such as SEM, SEO, Affiliate, Display, Email/SMS Marketing, Content, and Native ads. You will understand both the art and science of digital marketing and have proven experience managing multiple campaigns and analysing results for actionable insights.
- Work with the Senior Manager, Direct Audience Revenue, to create and execute a strategy to drive new customer acquisition through digital channels.
- Define KPIs and effectively optimise channel execution, while identifying tactics with high efficiency and incrementality to meet annual forecast and goals.
- Develop and implement customer retention functions that reduce churn and increase customer lifetime value.
- Analyse and report data to measure the effectiveness of campaigns.
- Set strategy and tactics to optimise funnels based on split testing, pricing, and offers that deliver profitable subscription and one-off digital products.
- Manage creative, ad, and landing page testing schedule to drive improved campaign results.
- Setup and manage Social, PPC and drip campaigns (including uploading campaigns, testing, publishing and ongoing optimisation).
- Work with the development and design teams to ensure the user experience is as frictionless as possible, and make recommendations to improve conversion rates at each step of the user flow.
- Work with the design and development teams to develop landing pages and online sales funnels.
- Determine the segmentation strategy for digital traffic and email database lists.
- Ensure all campaigns are tagged for effective reporting.
- Oversee new customer acquisition channels, such as CTV, apps and podcasts.
- Stay current with emerging digital technology and trend developments in an effort to push innovative concepts and test/learn campaigns.
- Minimum bachelor’s degree, preferably in Marketing or a related analytical field.
- Experience with Google Analytics or other web analytics tools.
- Understanding of paid search and social advertising platforms, affiliate marketing, display media, and sponsored content campaigns.
- Proven analytical and quantitative skills including a strong understanding of digital marketing metrics.
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced, entrepreneurial, high-energy environment that requires the ability to multi-task and implement high-priority initiatives.
- Exceptional written and verbal communication, planning, and project management skills.
- Proven work experience selling subscriptions or digital products using digital marketing tactics.
- Excellent command of business economics and the relationship between spend, monetisation, and ROI (CAC:LTV, ROAS, payback window, etc.).
- Experience optimising customer onboarding flows and landing pages to improve conversion.
- A passion for analytics, dashboards, and optimisation.
- Strong numerical skills and commercial acumen.
EXPERIENCE AND QUALIFICATIONS:
- 2+ years of digital experience in customer acquisition, lead generation program management, and affiliate marketing.
- 2+ years of experience working with online sales funnels.
- 2+ years experience in Lead Generation/Subscriptions/Ecommerce.