Take the next step in your career with our award-winning events and marketing team
Sterling Publishing is seeking a marketing coordinator to help drive an existing events program whilst being involved in the launch of new initiatives.
With at least two years’ experience in a similar role, you will be have a good knowledge of digital marketing strategies and how to best execute these, moderate to advanced skills working with social media platforms, and the skill set to assist in the process of managing successful events. Previous copy-writing experience is not essential but would be highly regarded.
Working closely with the publisher and event producer, you’ll play an integral role in driving the development of our current stable of events in one of our targeted vertical markets, plus conceptualise and launch new initiatives with the team.
Typical responsibilities include:
- Fulfilment of marketing strategies and media plans associated with event promotions
- Establishing and developing strong relationships with event stakeholders, suppliers and partners
- Developing and maintaining event document and electronic filing system
- Ability to travel interstate for events
- Outstanding organisational skills
- Confident communicator, both verbal and written
- Strong team player with a can-do attitude
- Copywriting and marketing skills
- Good working knowledge of social media platforms
- Lateral thinker who performs under pressure
- Consistent delivery to deadlines
- Confident in managing multiple tasks
- Solid negotiation and relationship management skills
- Ability to work autonomously on tasks
- Be part of a dynamic business and a collaborative team where your input is encouraged
- Excellent opportunities to take on new challenges and advance your career
- Staff conferences and training events
- Employee assistance program
- Quarterly and yearly team celebrations
- Wellness program – Yoga classes, fitness bootcamps, City2Surf, weekly fresh fruit
- Bonus leave scheme
Highlighting the company’s success, Sterling has been recognised in the BRW Fast 100 ranking in 2014, 2013, 2012 and 2011, and is one of the fastest growing and most successful media businesses in Australia.
Sterling was awarded the prestigious title of Business Publishing Company of the Year at the 2014 Publishers Australia Excellence Awards – reinforcing the strong position the company shares.
Please send your resume and a cover letter to [email protected]. Please call 02 9922 3300 if you have any questions or require more information.